Put a fork in me because I'm done... or at least I feel that way, not sure about the baby. He/she seems quite content. I've been surprisingly laid back about this whole thing... I won't be pregnant forever, right? Although I can't believe I'm almost two weeks late. Anyway, we leave in about five minutes... I'll either have the baby today or tomorrow. Can't wait to meet this baby!
Blogspot is blocked from the Chinese government so I can't give updates when I'm at the hospital, we have a VPN that works at home which is why I'm able to blog right now.. I'll post some pictures and a baby announcement as soon as I get a chance... Keep checking and wish me luck!
2 comments:
WHY DIDN'T YOU EMAIL ME?!?!? I am a horrible bff. I kept forgetting to email you. I have had my head up my ass with potty training.
Come on baby Tebo!!! Thinking of you Cara (and Travis:)Can't wait to hear the news! xoxo
Post a Comment