Isabelle Mae
5 days Old
Gabby is all giggles holding her new sister
Isabelle's First Bath
Poor thing just cried threw the whole thing...
Happy New Year of the Rabbit!
Isabelle's first week was pretty chill... she spent most of her time sleeping and eating, with small amounts of time looking around. The most eventful part of the week was when she had her first bath. She wasn't a big fan and screamed threw the whole thing but dang did she smell so sweet afterwards... awww, I love the smell of a newborn baby after a bath. She's lifting her head-up a lot more and makes this funny sniffing sound when she's about ready to feed. It cracks me up.
What I know about Isabelle so far... she likes my boobs A LOT, she hiccups about three different times during the day (she did this in the womb too), doesn't seem to mind having a dirty diaper, and is a good sleeper.
Miss Gabriella is continuing to be a great big sister. She comes home and everytime asks to hold her "new baby sister" and rarely uses her name. She talks about how beautiful Isabelle is and that she's happy that she got what she wanted (baby sister). She told a bunch of people at school that her name was Isabella so we've had to make some corrections. She told me that she just likes that name better. Gabby is begininng to write her name out and is still enjoying school. Today they celebrated Chinese New Year by watching a dragon dance and visiting some offices to collect a "humbao" or red envelope with candy in it.
This following week is Chinese New Year, which means TONS of fireworks. We're looking forward to hanging out as a family...


3 comments:
awwww! she's so beautiful and gabby is too cute! so happy for you guys!
I'm so happy for your family. I love having two beautiful daughters.
Gabbers looks SO CUTE in that outfit. I am glad everything seems to be going well.
I keep looking for you on SKype and you are never signed on!
Post a Comment