Sunday, November 1, 2009

It Snowed!



We woke up this morning with snow! We got about four inches, which is quite a surprise this time of year. Our school has never had a day off for snow, so I'm not holding my breath for that one... The Wu-Kurtzigs came over for brunch and it was fun to see the girls hang-out. We met this couple when we were in child-birth class before we had Gabby and have become good friends... We also put the Christmas tree up. Yup, that's right. The Tebo tradition is to put the tree up the day after Halloween. When you have a family, you get to make-up your own traditions... I love this time of year so I want to enjoy it as long as I can... :) Pictures will come later...

2 comments:

Beth Zarling said...

I can't believe you got SNOW!! LUCKY!!! I love that you put your tree up.

ShamrockJews said...

Great seeing pictures of all the kids together. Still looking forward to video of the band!
-Cara