In the international school world, there's some sort of special bond or connection you have with the people you come in with... many of our good friends left last year but there are some of us still around. We enjoyed a fabulous night of great food and people with a progressive dinner. If you've never heard of this, it's when different people host part of the meal (appetizers, main course, etc.) so you hop around from place to place. It's really fun and convenient since we all live in the same compound. We were the last stop- dessert. I made magic cookie bars, pumpkin pie, and chocolate chip cookie bars. My friend, Andy, made a chocolate espresso cheesecake that was awesome. It was a great night and I'm going to miss these people when they leave (or us, whoever leaves first!)... I'm sure we'll do this again in the spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment