Monday, April 16, 2012

Preggers with Baby #3!

Now that it's FB official, I can announce on my blog that I'm due with baby #3 on September 21st... Yay!We cant wait to add to our family and make it complete... Travis and I are both from families with three kids so it makes sense to us. In fact, I dont think we really had to talk about it much, we easily agreed that a family of five fits us. HOWEVER, I've been quite surprised by the reactions from friends... Holy cow! I guess we're really breaking the mold here. I knew three kids in the international school world was less common, but people have not been shy to let us know what they think. Good thing I love them anyway! :)

It's amazing the different reactions we've gotten... By order of the most common to the least:
1. "You'll be busy!"
2. "That's crazy!"
3. "You're brave."
4. "Trying for a boy, huh?"
5. "Congrats!" FINALLY some kind words!
6. "Three is great, it really adds to the family!"

Just wait until they meet the little munchkin... there's no way the Tebo family would be the same without them...

No comments: