Gabriella's Symetry Assignment
The teacher said she did this on her own- pretty good, eh?
Gabriella
Striking a Pose
Isabelle
New Hair-Do!
My little girls are growing heaps and bounds...
Isabelle... she is understanding so much! She cant talk a whole lot yet but she comprehends and she definitely tries to talk... It's so cute. I'll tell her that it's time for bath and she shakes her head yes and walks toward the bathroom. The best part is that she's understanding this in both English and Chinese... She's climbing everything now! I dont worry about her on the couch or bed because I know she can get herself down. Chen said everyone loves to hold and play with her because she's a happy girl... that's so nice to hear. :)
Gabriella... she still pushes my buttons about what clothes to wear, but whatever. She loves Fancy Nancy books right now and we watch the Magic School Bus every morning. She has lots of questions about the world, so it's a good thing her dad is a science teacher. I love the conversations we have and I can't believe how grown-up she's getting. She's even pronouncing her "r's" now! Chen said that her manners are really good and she's been playing nice with others, which is good to know... :)

1 comment:
I love the Izzy sprout
Post a Comment