Sunday, April 1, 2012
Cara's Big Surprise
I have the best husband ever... knowing that I was missing my friend, he flew my BFF to Beijing and completely surprised me! Not just surprise- I'm talking shock. You can check-out the video here. Please note that I was just coming back from a day of traveling (we just got back from Thailand) and I'm keepin' it real with no make-up... It also hapens to be "April Fool's Day." What's funny to me is that Gabby calls me out on saying "Oh my gawd!" But doesn't say a thing when I say s*it. We wont be seeing the Zarlings very much because they're moving to Trinidad and Tobago and wont be back for X-mas break, which is another reason why Travis flew Beth out... It was a great visit and now I'm all sad again... Until this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was so depressed yesterday because I missed you guys
Post a Comment