Beth and Cara
Beth and Isabelle
Play Time
Gabby and Guide-Mama Beth
Bad Chinese Translation- Gotta love these
Travis and his girls
The Tebo Family Great Wall Pic
Old Summer Palace Ruins
I wanted to get some pictures on the blog of our visit with Beth...
We went to the Old Summer Palace and the Lakeside Great Wall and pretty much just hung out. Both were really good visits and the weather was awesome... I tried to get done early at work as much as I could... Highlights were just talking and catching-up on the couch and getting massages. I'm pretty easy. plus, we found this new yummy burger place, which was expensive but tasty. The day after beth left, Gabby told me she was sad that she was gone... I think a good dose of Beth Zarling is what the family needed to get through the rest of the months. THANK YOU TRAVIS TEBO!

1 comment:
That is sweet Gabbers missed me too. My ass looks huge in that pick of me and her.
Post a Comment