Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve




It was a great Christmas Eve for us... During the day, Travis took Gabby to a water park with some friends while I went to lunch with some of my girlfriends here. We were at the restaurant for 4 hours just gabbing away about life... time really flew by. We all ate Indian food for dinner and Gabby opened-up her gift from Mrs. Claus (pajamas and a deer headband that lights up). We left santa some fudge and carrots for the reindeer, and a thank you note. Love these traditions! Christmas is so awesome with little kids! After Gabby went to bed, we had soem massage therapists come over and give us a 90 minute foot massage on our sofa. I don't know why it took us so long to do this but it was heaven!

1 comment:

Beth Zarling said...

I hate you. That sounds like and awesome Eve.