Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

Tea-set for Two

M&Ms!
Gabby asked for Candy from Santa

Barbie Magical Castle

Barbie Disney Princesses
Her Favorite Gift!

Barbie Mermaid Outfit

Gabriella and her Chrismas Loot

It was a fun and relaxing Christmas Day at the Tebo house... I made oatmeal-blueberry-banana pancakes and eggs for breakfast. After I made a pumpkin pie and cleaned-up the mess, I was pooped... We were too lazy to deal with the turkey so we'll make that tomorrow. We played games, Gabby went nuts with her new Barbies, we skyped with family, and we watched Christmas movies. I also ate about a pound of fudge too. Oops. Good thing I'm pregnant and it's the holidays- I have an excuse! All in all, a lovely low-key event.

1 comment:

Beth Zarling said...

Harper got the princesses too. She has stripped them all naked and lost all the crowns, shoes and necklaces.