Travis and his Baby Girl at our
Family Celebration for Trav's Birthday
Gabby and I made "Pumpkin Pudding"
for the Special Day. She was SO proud of herself!
Travis's Chef Song Birthday Dinner
Russell, Carolyn, Stephen, Velora, Trav, Josh, and Nikki
If you know Travis, you know how much he LOVES pumpkin. Now that I found out pumpkin is good for you (low fat, lots of fiber, and gluten free)- I am now a convert. Since we usually buy ourselves presents back in the States, I decided to do something different so that my man feels special. Every weekend, I've been baking him something pumpkin... pumpkin pie, pumpkin pudding, pumpkin struesal muffins (my favorite) and one last thing this weekend but I can't decide... so many good pumpkin recipes out there! We also made pumpkin pancakes for a brunch we had on Sunday. Nope, still not tired of pumpkin... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment