All in all, our little girl is growing up and is doing really well in school. The teacher, Ms. Sara, said her language skills are good and she's able to have conversations and does a great job using her imagination. She wears this pink, princess dress all the time but doesn't act like one- she just likes to wear the dress! She plays mostly with boys but perhaps because she's that type of girl or maybe it's because she's the only native English speaker that's a girl... She participates in class and is learning lots of cool stuff. I asked about the Celiac thing and if she feels different, etc. Ms. Sara said it's not even an issue with her... so far-so good.
Things to work on... she's still a bit bossy and controlling. I'm sure her future siblings will enjoy that. For instance, the day of the conference she pushed a girl out of the way in the bathroom. When asked why, she said "I had to go pee." Ms. Sara and I both agree that when you make her see through someone else's eyes (empathy) she gets it.
I'm just happy that she likes school and is hitting the appropriate developmental milestones. She is- so YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment