Tuesday, October 26, 2010
29 Weeks Pregnant!
Things are going really well with the pregnancy... It's amazing how many people ask you how you feel when you're pregnant, so I thought I’d answer your burning question right away. I feel good! I really can't complain. In fact, this pregnancy has been easier than the first because I didn't have so much of that all day sickness I had with Gabby. People keep telling me it's a boy and for a variety of reasons: 1) I'm carrying "high," which is funny because I can't tell a difference; 2) I'm wider (thanks for that- admittedly I did get wider much faster with this pregnancy); 3) I wasn't very sick at the beginning- apparently with girls you get more sick; 4) I walk like I’m carrying a boy. A Chinese mom said this to me and was very serious about this… However, I pointed out that according to the Chinese birth calendar I’m having a girl.
I did have a slight drama last week (besides all the Red Vines being sold out at the grocery store)… At one of my ultrasounds they discovered that my placenta was low (no one told me), so I had a repeat ultrasound and got a peak at the baby and everything is okay now. A low placenta is bad because when you give birth the placenta blocks the birth canal so I would have had to get a C-section.
Gabriella just loves touching my belly and is so excited to be a big sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment