Travis had a fabulous birthday, thanks in part to our wonderful friends (who are like family) and Chef Song with his amazing food. I love this guy! He has a website that has pictures of all the food he makes, then you email him what you want and how many people, then he shows up at your house and does all the cooking and cleaning. It's awesome and pretty reasonably priced. As you can see, Gabby is wearing her ballerina outfit. She loves this thing and wears it all the time.... She dances around and twirls... I love it! In the last picture, is Chen. We love this woman and is one of the reasons we love China... she is so kind and loves Gabby as if she were her own daughter... For Trav's birthday, we threw him a pretty big party (over 40 people) and had a blast! I was having so much fun that I didn't take many pictures. Oops. I'm surprised we fit all those people in our place but it worked out okay. Of course, everyone has fun at the Tebo's house! Ha!
Look below for jack-o-lantern pictures!
2 comments:
Happy bday Travis!!! Wish we could have been there.
Bummer that I didn't put two an two together till now. Was in Bejing for work last week and would have had some time to see you and the family. Bummer.
Hope you are well.
Joe (Kaelee's brother, and Travis former swimmate at Oly)
Post a Comment