Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gabby Didn't Pee Last Night!

Gabby has been sick and slept in our bed last night, which we don't normally do but once in awhile it's nice. Poor thing was coughing up a storm (much like her momma since I'm sick too), so I think she felt comfort sleeping with us. When she woke up she said that she wanted to pee-pee on the potty, so of course I jump up and placed her on there. A couple of seconds later- the longest pee she has ever had came out. In addition, the diaper was completely dry from last night so she's getting some bladder control. According to my reading this is a good sign. Yay!

On a more downer note, I'm hating China today. It's been raining non-stop for over a day. It doesn't help that I'm sick and work is really busy. I'm so tired of schedule changes- this is my least favorite part of being a school counselor.

1 comment:

Beth Zarling said...

I love that you added that clock. I am always trying to figure it out in my head!
That is great she didn't pee all night. I saw the title and thought it was because she was sick or something and I got worried!