Funny things Miss Gabriella does or says and other updates:
1) GABBY: Mommy are you mad at the computer?
ME: Yah, I guess so. It's not doing what I want it to do, so I'm frustrated.
GABBY: Sometimes you're mad and sometimes you're happy.
ME: Yes, baby. We all have different types of feelings and that's okay. It's how you handle them that's important.
GABBY: Sometimes you get what you want and sometimes you don't (she got that from a book).
ME: Yah, that's right, sweetie.
2) "You're not Cara, you're mommy!"
3) "I want to see baby brother and sister" (as she tries to look into my belly-button). She insists that there's a baby brother AND sister inside my belly. She wants one of each. We keep saying baby brother OR sister.
4) Every morning, before we leave for work, she likes to gives us peanut butter (or whatever she's eating) kisses. She'll even make sure to put something in her mouth before she gives us a kiss. She loves to see our reaction. "Mmmm, peanut butter kiss"
5) She LOVES princesses, Barbies, mermaids. The whole imaginary play is in full effect now. We're having slight "issues" in the morning about what she wears. She INSISTS on wearing pretty dresses every day.
6) She continues to love being active such as, swimming, running, playing. Chen says she plays like a boy. When we get home from work she is super sweaty from playing so hard.
7) Whenever the topic of marriage comes up Gabby says she's going to marry Stuart (first cousin). The other day I asked her why and she said, "I love Stuart, he's a nice boy." I can't argue with that knowledge... Little does she know that marrying your first cousin is weird and a socially wrong but I'm sure she'll figure that out...
8) "My poop looks like a snake!"
2 comments:
Omg...the Stuart comment is hilarious!!! Ahh...we sure miss you guys!
See! Another reason you should find out the sex. Less confusion for Gabs
Post a Comment