Our first (sort of) family picture.
You can see the head of the baby on the monitor.
Dr. Brooks...
I love this guy and he was the one who delivered Gabby
I have resisted the urge to share the news for awhile because we wanted to be absolutely sure... but now I can scream it from the roof-tops... WE ARE HAVING A BABY! As most of our close friends and family know, it has been a tough couple of years with many disapointments, so we are especially grateful and appreciative of this bundle of joy. The due date is January 10, 2011, and right now I'm half way there at 20 weeks. I feel awesome and can't wait for Gabby to be a big sister. She came to the ultrasound appointment yesterday and saw the baby... she said "Awww, what a cute baby!" I know she's a handful right now but she'll be an awesome big sister...

2 comments:
I didn't realize you hadn't told everyone yet. Give me your OBs email so I can ask the sex of the baby.
Congrats!! How exciting for you all! I guess you really are staying put for a little while, huh?
Based on our experiences, I know what a relief it is to get to 20 weeks. Start to relax and enjoy now :)
Post a Comment