Monday, August 16, 2010

Gabby's First Day of EC-3


I'm a proud mama today... my little girl started her first day of EC-3 (Early Childhood 3) and did a great job. I rode the bus with her to school, so I could see how it all works. The bus monitor took Gabby's hand and marched her right to her classroom. She put her stuff in her locker and snacks in the cubby and was off playing with all the toys. She ran right to the dress-up area and asked if she could put-on the pretty pink dress. She was happy as a clam and was totally okay with me leaving- no separation anxiety there!

2 comments:

Beth Zarling said...

That first picture of her is so cute. She is not a shy girl so I am sure she will be great.

ShamrockJews said...

Look at that big beautiful girl! Wow!