Friday, March 19, 2010

OMG More Snow... Where is Spring?

On Sunday, it snowed all day and we got about 3 to 4 inches. Unfortunately (or fortunately)  it all went away, so we didn't miss any school. Bummer. The Chinese government hasn't turned our heat off because the weather has been so cold and we're living through the longest winter in the world. Anyway. Travis and I are all really busy right now and I feel like I'm running a marathon at work. This time of the year is insane! We've been keeping ourselves busy with the usual... play dates, Gymnees, American Idol Night Dinners, etc.

We leave tomorrow for the Philippines and we can't wait! We're going to an island called, Boracay, for a couple of days, and then attending a teaching conference in Manila. Below is a link to where we'll be staying. Can't wait!

http://www.bluemango.com.ph/

1 comment:

Beth Zarling said...

I could so use a vacation right now! Is Gabby going too?