This is our balcony with the incredible view...
Gabby playing at sunset...
The left balcony was our room.
Gabby playing on the hammock- she loved this thing!
The Tebo Family on our last day.
Travis and Gabby eating at the restaurant.
This is a motorcycle with a side-car attached.
There are no cars, so this
is the main mode of transport
Don't hate me because I'm in paradise...literally. Boracay island is amazing... As I'm writing this, I'm on on huge balcony overlooking the water. There's a bar right next door playing good music and people walking by. You know how I love people watching, so this is fun for me. We flew in on tiny puddle jumper type airplane yesterday and took a boat ride to the island. My friend Hanna and her mom are staying at a resort two places down from us, so I took the liberty of celebrating this into 2 o'clock in the morning. Needless to say, we had a blast and I felt like I was in college. We walked down the beach where there are tons of people and things to do- live bands, fire breathing people, bikini contests, and people to talk to. There's a Shakey's pizza here, which Travis and I remember from when we grew up in Bremerton. Hanna and I made friends with the owner and scored some free pizza. Sweet. Travis is going out tonight, so we're doing a good job of balancing family and adult fun.
2 comments:
first...I LOVE the pictures. I truly looks like paradise. and second...when are we going? next year?
xoxo
Boracay IS paradise!!! Love the photos.
So, I was looking in your news feed and saw that someone visited the site from Columbus, OH. I thought, "I can't believe they have another friend living in Columbus and they didn't tell me. I should meet up with them." HAHAHAHA
It took a minute but then I realized it was me. :) I miss you!
Love, Bec:)
Post a Comment