Travis and I are so sad that the other Tebo family is leaving... we had a fabulous time. We played a lot of board games, ate yummy food (including a dinner catered by Chef Song) and just caught-up on everything. It was good sharing our "Chinese life" with them... Which includes ayis, cold weather, foot massages, bad drivers, pollution, cheap food and beer, our friends, and work. It was so nice watching the kids interact...not share and share toys, hit, tickle each other, dance around (I got some great video of that!), whine, and sneak out of bed. They ultimately are friends in the end... I especially liked seeing them cuddle up on the couch watching a movie. Wesley was such a trooper! He just ran around with a smile on his face. They're both wonderful boys and Travis and I love watching them grow. I really can't wait to see Gabby's other cousins (Emerson and Langston) and see how much they've changed!
I believe the Tebos had a good time. They did some shopping and got some sweet deals- Toby bought a pair of knock-off prescription Ray Ban sunglassses for 20 bucks, which was cool. They visited the usual (but awesome) "you've got to go" tourist places, such as the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, and the Temple of Heaven. They even went on a rick-shaw ride around the hutongs (villages) and visited a courtyard house. We haven't even done that yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment