Here is the sexy Tebo couple. I wore this dress last year too because I was too lazy to get another one made this time.
Velora, me, and Kamara (she took this herself). Velora is enjoying some Jello-o shots that Ray made.
Ray and I (I took this myself)
Big group dancing... look for Travis and I in the back
Awww, the Cara we all know and love... you know how much I love my people! Not sure what Michael is pointing at?
The ISB Winterball... otherwise known as an adult prom... is a swanky event where the whole staff dresses in tuxedos or fancy dresses- eats, drinks, dances, and is merry. We stayed at a 5 Star hotel that overlooked the Beijing Olympic Game site and I have to say... it was really cool. I had a blast until I started feeling feverish... we ended up leaving early and I had a 104 degree fever that night. I stayed in bed the next day and missed two days of school... I was hurtin' for certin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment