
Not much happening on the Tebo front, but I would like to share some Gabriella highlights.
- She always says, "okay" now. Gabby, do you want to play? "Okay." Gabby, do you want a cracker? "Okay." It's pretty funny.
- She can say all the letters in the alphabet, except W. We play some online games through fisherprice that our pretty cool.
- She points out everything she knows in books- tiger, giraffe, cow, flower, tree (the list is endless) and does sounds that goes with them. To her a sheep is "ba!" so we need to fix that, I suppose. She can also do a great "moo" sound.
- Playful! She likes making us laugh and will do anything to get a giggle, like give a funny face.
- Dancing! I'll put some more video up. I've never seen a kid like to dance like her, but maybe it's just me. She wakes up and says "Dance! Dance!" and points to the computer room where we usually play music.
- She says, "Bye Bye Poo Poo (even if it's pee)" when she helps me flush the toilet. I always get a kick out of that. May seem strange, but we're trying to get her interested in toilet training- so she gets me tissue paper, flushes the toilet, and watches me when I wash my hands. When I try to put her on the toilet, she could care less. No worries, just not ready yet.
- Chinese! I asked what these are (pants) and said "yifu," which means "pants" in Chinese. Fair enough.
- Her new favorite toys are both from her wonderful aunts. She's lucky! They have great taste in clothes AND toys.
- Moon! She has a thing for the moon... at night, she asks us, "Moon?" We look outside the window and sometimes it's there and sometimes not. When it's not she says, "Bye bye moon!"
2 comments:
your blog is so good......
She looks so BIG
Post a Comment