Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

Before

Isabelle Mae, 9 Months

Drawing the Face

Concentrating
Again with the tongue out..

The Whole Gang sans Bella

Ready to Take the Guts Out

Messy!

After

Crawling All Over

Lucas, Gabriella, and Emily
Watching "It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"

We hosted the Snell family and had a pumpkin carving party. We always make our Aussie friends do these awesome American traditions. Of course, because of TV, they know all about them. They like to play along with it as much as we do, I think...


On Saturday, we were going to trick-or-treat and go to a haunted house at the American compound (River Garden) but Gabby got sick so we'll just trick-or-treat at our compound on Halloween night. A little bummed, I was looking forward to getting good American candy. Next year!

1 comment:

Beth Zarling said...

I was wondering if we went to Shanghai American school if they will celebrate all these things?