Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Introducing Rapunzel...

Close-up of our little princess

This picture makes me laugh...
I spent 30 minutes trying so hard to get a good picture!

Halloween day, before school.
You cant dress-up but we wore her bat wings 
headband Aunt Debbie sent

Our "thankful" tree, yes a little early.
Gabby was sick all weekend so we did some crafts.

Getting ready to leave...
Outside our door w/ our jack-o-lantern

Miss Rapunzel again

Look at the long clip-in hair!

My Bella Bunny

Clearly tired of mom taking pictures at this point.

My baby girls having a moment

Ecstatic for the fun to begin

Here we go!

Mama and her girls!

Max, Emily, Gabby, Jade, Lucas, and Amaya

Gabriella and Emily

End of the night
Who would have thought Beijing has the best trick-or-treating? Our compound was alive and happening with houses decorated and kids dressed-up. People really get into the Halloween spirit here and it's awesome. The weather is always perfect. I don't think Gabby even wore a jacket. It sure beats the cold and wet Halloweens that I remember in Washington...

1 comment:

Beth Zarling said...

It was actually beautiful here on Halloween. I miss you guys so much. Your girls looked so cute.