Christmas Tree Decorating
I LOVE this time of year! As a family, we put the Christmas tree up and decorated it this weekend. Gabriella and I looked at all the ornaments and I told her the story about each one- she loved that! A tradition I started was to buy an ornament every year that represented something we did... this year we put-up the Disneyland 2010 ornament to commemorate our trip this summer. Gabby seems to really like this tradition too and this morning wanted to know about the moose ornament. She remembered where it came from, "It's from Yellowstone!" It's a fun way to talk about about family memories we've shared and special people in our life... Afterwards, we all watched "A Christmas Story." I'm happy to report that she is also a fan of the movie!
1 comment:
I love that Trav and Gab were wearing santa hats. I put up my yellowstone ornament and thought of you guys too!
Post a Comment