Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Joey Tebo or Sally Tebo?
Gabby's "sibling-gender-preference" of the moment is a girl, all last summer she wanted a baby brother, so I'm not sure of the change... What can I say? She's fickle. Anyway, I asked her what we should call the baby, if it was a girl, and she said "Joey!" I have no idea where that came from... we do have a friend named Joey, who is a boy- so maybe that was it? She also likes the name, Sally. What's REALLY weird about that name, is that when I was little I used to name my dolls that. I don't know why I liked that name... I didn't know any Sally's and I wasn't particularly keen on the name... Anyway, I just think it's weird that she busted out with that random name. Surely it is not genetic?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe she was watching old "Dawson's Creek" episodes?
Post a Comment