Christmas Eve at Ron and Nita Tebo's House
Gabby and Emerson on Christmas Eve
Gabby, Emerson, and Langston... we have lots of cute pics of these kiddos.
Christmas Day at the Meeker's House. Gabby is dressed in her Barbie outfit.
Gabby in front of the Christmas tree... Aunt Tahnee made her this cute tutu.
Gabby dressing up as Tinkerbell on Christams Day
My brother, Todd, bought my dad a "major reward."
Beth, Jenn (and her son Bennett) and me at the Spiros in Gig Harbor
At the Bollert's house...
Geoff, Emerson, Tahnee, Langston, LaNita, me, Gabby, Travis, and Ron
We spent Christmas Eve at the Tebo's house. It was pretty hectic with all the gift giving and dinner preparation. When we were done, we felt like we went through a typhoon or something. Gabby made out really well... Grammy made her a Winnie the Pooh scarf and travel pillow. She also bought her a cute fairy costume, so she could play dress-up. Tahnee made her this gorgeous purple tutu for Gabby with Hello Kitty ribbon (you know I loved that!). The kids played together and it was fun wacthing Em and Gabby interact... Em is like a big sister and is really patient with her. Langston is a cutie... totally mellow. I still don't think I've heard him cry? I love those kids! We missed the other Tebo clan, though... it definitely felt different without them there...
Christmas Day was spent with my side of the family... we ate, drank, and watched some movies. It's my favorite way to spend that day! The most significant change this year was the fact that Gabby is "getting" Santa. We're starting our own traditions and laid out milk and cookies for Santa the night before... she knew he came because the milk was all gone and he took a big bite out of the cookie... Mrs. Claus gave her pajamas to wear on Christmas Eve which is the one present she can open. It was a fun a day and she got lots of things. We're trying not to spoil her but it's hard. Gabby played with her new doll, called Sally. She also enjoyed her time with the family and dressing up in her new costumes. We watched a little bit of "Wizard of Oz" but turned it off when the monkeys came on... I forgot how freaky they can be. Gabby also learned some Christmas songs, including Frosty the Snowman, Deck the Halls, and We Wish you a Merry Christmas.
The rest of the trip was spent running around and visiting with people, so we ate out a lot. I think Travis and I got our fill of Mexican food and pizza while we were there!
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR TRIP: Travis and I driving down to Portland for tax free shopping, babysitting the Zarling house and taking advantage of their On Demand cable, Tahnee, Langston, Gabby and I visiting w/ Renee in Bellevue and going to to KidsQuest, trip to see Carmela and Joey, seeing Aunt Kitty, dinner with the Zarlings and Jen, and the numerous impromptu gatherings with the family....
Although it never feels long enough, we had a wonderful visit.... until next time... :)
1 comment:
I am glad we made the highlight reel.
Post a Comment