Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Potty Training
I was just thinking the other day how well Gabby is doing with the whole potty training thing... until last night. It was a poop catastrophe. Travis and I were cleaning up after dinner and she peed in her play room. It was weird because she didn't seem to care which ticked me off a bit. I know you're not supposed to get angry, but at least she could be sorry about it! I tried putting her on the toilet but I was so consumed with how wet she was and how much this sucked that it was taking me awhile to get her pants down. Then she pooped. So I picked her up and we headed upstairs to the bathroom. Have you ever taken off underwear with poop in it? Pretty narly, so I gave Travis that job. He tried to be sly but the poop landed right on the ground. I put Gabby on the toilet and she got poop all over the seat. It was everywhere! Poop on the floor, in my fingernails, and I believe there was some in her hair. At least we weren't in public.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ewwww. It sounds similar to trying to get an exploded onesie off a newborn.
Post a Comment