Gabby's new thing now is that she likes to look at magazines- especially Trav's National Geographic ones because they have such awesome pictures. She looks at them and goes, "Oh wow, look at that!" or "What's this?" There was a picture of a shark and she freaked out a little because it looked so vivid and real. The other day she wanted to look at the leaves on a tree. I think there's a little naturalist in there... just like daddy...
I had a nice, definitive moment last night... it was the first time I went to a dinner party and wasn't worried about Gabby. There were other kids there and she entertained herself by playing dress-up with the big kids. It was really fun for me to visit with friends- knowing that she was having fun. She's growing up. I really like this age!
1 comment:
I miss you guys. She should be playing with Harper and asking where Uncle Josh is.
Post a Comment