Outside on our front door
Where did she learn the head tilt? Ha!
I love this lady...
Don't know her name but she remembered Gabby and I.
This is Isabelle getting on her little bus.
CIBA (Children's International Bilingual Academy)
Getting on her indoor shoes.
She loves these Hello Kitty Knock-off Crocs!
Bethany, Liam, and Isabelle
Friends!
Liam and Isabelle
She ran to this "Learning Door" toy.
Not sure what's up with this toy... Gabby loved it too.
Orientation day on Friday, August 30th.
Here we go!
It's literally a 5 minute walk to the school in the nearby compound.
I took some time off work. I'm such an awesome mom.
Going potty!
She loves the indoor play area!
Sliding down...
More climbing...
Isabelle started her first day of pre-school at CIBA, the school she went to last year. She's attending there on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday full time. So far, she's taking naps and having a blast. I was a tad worried about how she'd do... The first 30 minutes at Orientation, she wouldn't leave my side, so different from Gabby... After she got the swing of things, she was happy to go play. She left with no problems. On the first day, I took the bus with her to make sure she was okay. I dropped her off and no problems! The people there are so nice... It helps that she went there last year too and there are kids that she recognizes. Looking forward to a good first year!
I just realized that her first day of school (China time) was they day my dad passed away in Washington... :(




No comments:
Post a Comment