Monday, January 21, 2013

Isabelle is 2, Livvy is 4 Months

She loves this! And so do I! I can get some stuff done
while she bounces around in this.

Sisters!

Happy Baby!

First Tebo Dinner of Five
I'm saying the "First Dinner" because Travis and I
ate with BOTH our hands :)

Olivia Marie Tebo

This is SO Isabelle right now with her lips.
She does this pouty lip thing all the time.

Olivia highlights-- Smiling more and more and getting so strong! We have a decent sleep routine. Travis stays up later at night while I sleep but I get up early and feed her at night.

Isabelle highlights-- Her speaking and understand is blowing our minds! She turns the TV off and on and hates it when we put her in time-outs. She's really helpful and even gets our water for us without us asking.

No comments: