Friday, September 21, 2012

Isabelle is 20 Months





New highlights...

- Saying two word sentences, like "no, mama!" (last month) and now three word sentences, "I don't know!"
- Having a REALLY hard time sharing her toys. We've entered that phase! Oi vey.
- Loves to brush her teeth and hands. She moves the stool over by the sink so she can do this.
- Loves Dora the Explorer. That show is little girl crack, I swear! It's so cute has she says it... "Doe-wah!" She runs to the couch and wants to always watch it.
- She knows what she wants... she had me open the fridge for her, she pointed to the yogurt and said in Chinese, "Jega!" which means "that one." I told her to get a spoon and she did...  I cant believe how much she's growing up.
- She doesn't cry as much now. In fact, she just calls for us in the morning... "Mommy! Daddy!"

- She LOVES her daddy :)

No comments: