Sunday, May 20, 2012

Gabby's Field Day

Parachute

Playing on Parachute 

Waiting in line

JUMP!

Gabby is playing Soccer every Friday
It was SUPER hot this day!

Friday was field day and it was a good time... Travis watched her in the morning and I came by for about 45 minutes to play on the parachute and watch her do hurdles. I forgot to mention in previous blog entries that she's playing soccer every Friday, so I snuck in a picture of her taking a water break. Her choice was between ballet and soccer for a Spring activity, and the sport won out... She likes it enough but it looks like swimming is her ultimate favorite right now. She takes lessons every Thursday for 30 minutes but her coach said she's ready for one hour lessons. Something I've noticed recently... her speech is becoming so much more clearer and she's losing that baby talk... She can pronounce her "r's" now. I guess my lil' girl is growing up!

No comments: