Thursday, March 8, 2012

Life is Full!

I won't bore you to death with how busy we've been... Going on play-dates, Gymnees on Sundays, swim lessons, and work/school. It makes for a full day. I'm literally "on-the-go" from 5am-7:30pm and go to bed around 8:30... Cant wait for Thailand in 2 1/2 weeks!

Update on the girls...

Isabelle
-She says "ayi" for everything! And says, "uh oh,"and "dada or daddy"
-LOVES Travis. I mean ADORES her daddy. She loves me too but they really have a special bond that is super sweet...
-Claps her hands when she us
-Gives us kisses, which is basically just opening her mouth and pressing it on our mouth or cheek. So delicious!
-Loves cheese, yogurt, blueberries, and avocados. She pretty much eats everything which has been fun, except cow's milk. It's too hard for her to digest right now.
-She has a thing for playing with panties (Beth's favorite word) and puts them on her head, wears it as a backpack. Every morning she does this, which has been a little routine.
-Getting more teeth!
- Ayi calls her "Isa" pronounced "Is-ah" without the "z" sound, more of an "s". This is now in the race for the nickname war that Isabelle will decide. I still just call her Isabelle- it's really not that long.

Gabriella
- Says she's going to be a "Barbie-Fairy-Doctor-Mom" when she grows up. Makes sene.
-LOVES her little sister and gives her cuddles
-Keeps bringing home "Fancy Nancy" books from the library
-Doing well in swimming and was the kid that demonstrated different strokes for her PreK-4 class. They're in the middle of a swimming unit.
-Loves anything to do with art and brings home awesome creations. She has a great imagination
-I can see her emotional development starting to blossom a bit... she's showing empathy and becoming a little more patient. The teacher says she works well with others and asked the new kid to sit by her on his first day. Dont get me wrong- we still have tantrums now and again and it mainly has to do with clothes. I know, she's only four!

No comments: