Travis and Cara
Another Picture
Thanks to Carolyn Wu-Kurtzig for the dress!
Nikki, Alex, and Cara
Mary, Cara, and Annie
Deb, Riley, and Cara
This picture cracks me up!
Deb and Cara sans Riley
Me and my Baby
Ray and Cara
I take a picture of Ray and I like this every year
Infamous Jell-o Shots
Jenn, Cara, and Juan-Carlos
Somebody took this picture!
I have no idea who but I think it's funny
Alex and Cara
Gerrick (Deb's Hubby) and Cara
I know, I take a lot of these kinds of pictures
but I have such long arms that I'm good at it
End of the night...
This is the best party of the year... free champagne, wine, beer, and Jell-o shots... not to mention yummy food and great company. As always, Travis and I had a blast...


1 comment:
I like the progression of pictures. You can see how you are getting hammered. You look smokin hot in that dress sister.
Post a Comment