The Lovely Ladies...
Laura, Cara, Nikki, Alex, Deb, and Velora (Bottom)
The Guys... This picture makes me laugh...
Russell, Stephen, Steve, Gerrick, Nate, and Travis
Instead if doing two separate parties this year, we decided to do one in the middle of our birthdays, which I think we'll start doing from now on... Chef Song catered some yummy food and I cant believe we fit 12 people in our tiny living room area. Travis and I had a blast, even though I was sick. I was hardcore and toughed it out.

2 comments:
That looks like fun! Man, I miss those Chef Song/ Chef Wong parties! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photo of Velora!!
Gabby is so grown up! Happy you all got to see Chinese Disney on Ice. Were people eating chips and answering cell phones? :)
Love you guys!!
I wish we were there. Maybe next year we can fly up? YAY!
Post a Comment