Monday, February 21, 2011

Isabelle is One Month Old!

Isabelle is 1 Month Old

Little Smile

So Excited!

Close-Up

I Love Babies and Kids in Overalls

Isabelle's First Snow
February 13, 2011
This is Outside Our House

Big Sister Love!

First Time Playing in her Tiny Gym

Sisters...

First Time at GymNees

Tummy Time

So Comfy

Wow, its been a month... and you know what? It feels like a month. I know people say it flies by and in hindsight I'll feel the same way, but these first first months with a new baby feel long to me. I'm getting okay sleep but the hours from 7-10 pm have been the hardest this week... which is when we're trying to get Isabelle to bed. I'll nurse her, then lay her down, she cries, Travis consoles her, puts her down, and this seems to go on and on. She's rest for 15 minutes and when you pick her up, she's happy again. It may be because her nose seems stuffy. We finally laid her in her chair (upright) and that seemed to do the trick... Today, she has been sleeping like a champ, of course the day where I don't feel as tired...

New developments this week... As I mentioned in the previous blog, she's smiling! She's also cooing more and staying awake a bit longer (up to 2 1/2 hours). I can feel that she's getting heavier and she's looking like her big sister, but different... she's looking like Isabelle. She's also focusing more on my face which has been fun and can track objects with her eyes. 


We think she might be a water baby... she seems to be liking the bath and doesn't mind water over her head.

1 comment:

Beth Zarling said...

She is SO BIG!! I can't wait to see you.
PS- your house is super cute. I don't think I have ever seen an outside shot.