Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter



Easter was a bit uneventful... as momma dropped the ball. Oops. There were two Easter parties we were going to have fun at, but I got the dates wrong on the Saturday party. On Sunday, we were looking at houses which took up a lot of time. Poor Gabby didn't get that taste of Americana this year... Thank goodness Guide Mama Beth came to the rescue and sent her some easter eggs (Hello Kitty ones!), candy, and a really cool bunny Pez dispenser that Gabby loves to play with. So no fear! Our little girl will also be exposed to the wonders of Easter- minus the Cadbury eggs and ham, but nonetheless- there will be egg hunting in the future.

1 comment:

Beth Zarling said...

I am glad that Gabby got somewhat of a good Easter thanks to me! My job (and this is part of any guidemama description) is to do all the fun stuff, like Easter candy. Then, if you lived here, I would leave when she would start spazzing from the sugar.